Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Picnics and Tea Parties

Yesterday (April 30) was so nice and warm and Meighan wanted to have a picnic outside for lunch.  While I made sandwiches and put food on plates, the kids spread out the blanket on the grass.  I then took the plates out and we had quite a nice little picnic!

 
 

Today, the weather is 30 degrees colder with a stiff wind and rainy with SNOW in the forecast!  No picnic today!

Meighan remembered she had a "tea party" when she was younger.  We flipped through a BUNCH of pictures on the computer and finally found the one she remembered.  She wanted what she called a "tea pot" in the picture.  Once I saw the picture, I found out that what she THOUGHT was a tea pot was actually a watering can!  I found that for her this morning but told her that if she wants to play with a tea set, she could play with mine if she was really careful!  It was mine when I was a little girl.  It's BREAKABLE!

So when she got home from school, I got it down and she set out a tea party for her animals.

 
 
Note the watering can in the background.
 
 
 


No comments: