Thursday, September 13, 2012

An Encounter With A Stick Bug

Last Saturday when Meighan and I got home from getting groceries, I stopped to see if we had any mail.  Tony had gotten it already but I noticed a stick bug on the mailbox!  I hurried to pull the car into the garage and get Tony and my camera so that Meighan could see a stick bug!  She was scared of it when it was moving but then when it was time to go back to the house, she wanted to stay out and watch it....  So, here are the pictures I got of it.

This is where it was when I first saw it -- in the shade.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Upside down on another stick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's cool. It's seems like a good first expierience with a stick big. Good thing it was on the mailbox and not on her for the first time she saw it. She may have freaked out if she had seen it on her. :) Glad she had a happy expierience.